The landlord and Tenant Act 1985 accentuates shorthold and secure tenancies if the property is owned by a social landlord like a Local Authority, Housing Association or a private landlord; who can be a company or individual landlord.
If you experience injury, illness or any other types of inconvenience due to disrepair; we are here to help.
There are x3 types of claims that we aim to focus on when perusing your claim:
1. General Inconvenience claims
You can have a housing disrepair claim if the property is inhabitable which can cause general disrepair due to this.
2. Health Issue Claims
If you have suffered or a member of your household has suffered from health issues due to the disrepair of the property,
then you have the right to be compensated.
3. Damage of Household Belongings Claims
If the disrepair has destroyed or damaged your belongings, then you may be entitled to be compensated for the loss or damages.

Start My Claim

You may also be interested in…